- Ultra lightweight (6.9kg)
- 1-200Adc test current with <2.5% ripple
- 0.1μΩ resolution
- mV, A, and m/μΩ displayed simultaneously
- USB memory key for data storage
- USB keyboard for comment entry
- Pre-settable test current with three buttons to store user test currents
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Universal supply voltage 90-264V
- Supplied with 3m output lead set
- Optional current clamp to allows testing of objects with both sides earthed
The DMO200 is a high current micro-ohmmeter suitable for measuring very low resistances in a wide range of applications. The unit is equally suited to commissioning, maintenance, and production line environments. Contact resistances in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators, and busbar joints are all easily and safely measured.
The DMO200 is simple to operate, only requiring the user to select the test current and switch the output on. The unit has presettable test current with three buttons to store commonly used test currents. Selection of all ranges is fully automatic, and current, voltage and resistance are displayed simultaneously. The resistance is calculated from the test current and sense voltage. To assist the user, all readings are held on the display when the output is switched off.
The unit features results storage using a USB memory key, and is supplied with a USB keyboard to enter comments to be stored with readings. All results time and date-stamped and saved in a CSV file.