DV Power test instruments perform various diagnostic tests on power and instrument transformers. Condition assessment on On Load Tap Changers is the unique specialty feature.
Test instruments are portable and enclosed in durable metal cases. The 19” rack mounted version suitable for factories is available as well.
Applications supported by DV Power transformer test equipment include:
- Winding resistance measurement (IEC 60076-1)
- Analysis of On Load Tap Changers (IEC 60214-1)
- Heat run test (IEC 60076-2)
- Automatic transformer demagnetization
- Turns ratio measurement of power and instrument transformers (IEC 60076-1)
- Excitation current measurement
- Phase angle measurement
- Transformer vector group detection
- Demagnetization status verification
All of the above mentioned measurements are performed with the highest accuracy. The advanced DV-Win PC software enables collecting both numerical and graphical results. These features provide easier and more efficient analysis. After the test a test report is generated with a single click. The report can be easily customized and saved in different formats, such as XLS and PDF.
The analysis of On Load Tap Changers is performed by the new method called dynamic resistance measurement (DRM). This is a non-intrusive method and allows detecting problems in On Load Tap Changers without disassembling them.