- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Three resistance measurement channels
- Four temperature measurement channels
- Automatic resistance/temperature measurement for the Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Vibration measurement
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
The Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO100TT instrument is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects, and for a tap changer analysis. The RMO100TT instrument is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO100TT instrument is accurate (0,1%), powerful (up to 100 A) and still portable. It generates a true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharging circuit.
The RMO100TT instrument can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. This instrument enables measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with a connection, contacts, and selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.
The RMO100TT instrument provides temperature measurement for the Heat Run test by using four dedicated temperature channels. It enables obtaining the Hot Spot temperature along with temperature and resistance graphs which represent the cooling process.