TRT33B is a three-phase, fully automatic test set specially designed for turns ratio, phase shift and excitation current measurements of power, distribution and instrument transformers. TRT33B determines transformer turns ratio by accurately measuring the voltages across the unloaded transformer windings and then displaying a ratio of these voltages.
- Test voltages from 1 V AC up to 100 V AC
- Ratio range 0,8 – 50 000
- The best ratio accuracy of 0,05%
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Built-in USB flash drive
- True three-phase and single-phase test
- Automatic vector group detection
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
- Pre-programming test-plans deploying DV-Win software
- Lightweight – only 8 kg
True three-phase test voltage allows testing any type of transformer, including special transformers like phase shifting, arc furnace, rectifier transformers, etc.