MI 3210 TeraOhm XA 10kV
MI 3210 TeraOhm XA 10 kV is a portable, battery or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection (IP65), intended for diagnosing of Insulation Resistance by using high DC test voltages of up to 10 kV. Because of its robustness (CAT IV protection) and high immunity to radiated RF fields it is best suited for industrial environment.
- Insulation Measurement;
- Diagnostic Test (PI, DAR, DD);
- Step Voltage Test;
- Withstanding Voltage Test (DC) up to 10 kV;
- Voltage and frequency measurement up to 550 V TRMS.
- Insulation resistance up to 20 TΩ.
- Adjustable test voltage (50 V...10 kV) 50 V and 100 V step.
- Programmable timer.
- Capacitance measurement.
- Charging rate for capacitive load < 3 s / µF at 10 kV.
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement.
- Guard terminal.
- High voltage breakdown detection.
- Custom defined tests.
- Auto adjustment function.
- Measurement results in numerical and graphical form.
- PC software HVLink PRO for downloading and analysing of the test results and test report printing.
- Isolated RS232 and USB communication ports, BT interface.
- High quality accessories including shielded test leads in standard set.
- High EM interferences protection: Input AC current noise rejection (1 mA∞600 V) and additional averaging of the result (5, 10, 30, 60).
- CAT IV / 600 V.
- Mains and rechargeable battery power supply.
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 360 x 160 x 330 mm
- Weight (with batteries, without accessories): 6.5 kg